BART FRP consultants in the development of the columns seismic retrofit design concept using FRP.
- Probabilistic hazard assessment for BART Trans-bay tube and auxiliary structures, including multiple underground stations.
- Dynamic stability of BART train cars for assessment of the racking side sway movement during hazard seismic conditions.
- Developed FRP specifications and concrete repair criteria
- Designed and detailed a number of bent columns retrofit for multiple BART stations and railway bridges for ductility.
- Managing the seismic retrofit design team for Pleasant Hill parking structure upgrade.
For a list of services and additional projects, please visit our Peer Reviews page.